Translate

Wednesday 1 May 2013

COURT 70 10.45am 2nd May 2013 The Strand

TrespassEd Case... It's also a case of wadding knee deep in sewage and my landlord and insurers getting away with it.. damages including actively preventing me from developing the youth economy that I was happily getting on with in my own businesses this loss of opportunity I am claiming 1.9 million for so they better not stop me especially now.. I am representing myself.. perhaps preparation for the next lot of public action sewage of child abuse cases, if I can win this one but I have been stopped for 3 years even getting into court.. including today 1st May.. so we shall see what tricks they have for me this time.. may merit and law simply prevail this is not the time for illegal judicial influences or leading me a merry dance;-)

Not Before 10 o'clock
Before LORD JUSTICE MUMMERY
LORD JUSTICE PATTEN and
LADY JUSTICE BLACK
Not Before 10.45 AM
APPEAL
From County Courts
FINAL DECISIONS
B5/2010/2396 Gavin & Anr -v- Community Housing Association Ltd. Appeal of Claimants from the order of His Honour Judge Cowell, dated 22nd September 2010, filed 13th October 2010.
APPLICATION
B5/2010/2396(B) Gavin & Anr -v- Community Housing Association Ltd. Application of Claimants for permission to amend ground and permission to appeal in respect of amended grounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment