Translate

Friday 5 January 2024

Ombudsman determine Mary Moss could not use Camden's complaints process 5 years later!! Fine for Camden of £600. Not over yet!

 

Dear Ben,
Firstly thank you for taking so much time to try and resolve the matters, it's a sterling job.
There are significant errors however. In point 44 you said that the landlord was within it's rights to believe it's contractor and like Wayne Cousins attacking Sarah Everard I believe that the council acted like the police did in that incident and as a result the contractor is still at large with Camden missing a trick to investigate his violence and therefore have left me exposed and others.
That is maladministration to never investigate, so they still owe it to me.
I am at pains to understand why anyone thinks that the floor has been sorted out, when it hasn't. I am still experiencing harassment from noise disturbance as laying carpet over laminate does not stop the noise.
I will not be accused of being anti-social or of an attack on a contractor in my middle class position.
Witnesses were the people upstairs and they were the ones who had laid the laminate. They still harass me as recently as New Year 2024. It would be probably best to move them.
I want the contractor investigated as should be normal and the council to restore the floor.
Thank you.

Mary Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment