Translate

Tuesday 23 January 2024

CCTV Update- St Mungo's Residential

20/01/2024
 
Dear Ashfords,
Your dishonesty in the face of my families grief is arrogant and totally abusive of process, I think.
I flyered, a notice offering anyone, at St Mungo's, by the 20th January 2024, the £40K, for the USB.
Sadly, that has not been forthcoming but I was very happy that day to become a Great Grand Mother of twins. There is more to life, and this banging my head against a brick wall is pointless.
Edward and the other siblings set up in 2021, a community interest company called the 'Valley of Fortune and Flowers' so I'd much rather do that.
Before the second half of the inquest and days just before the St Mungo's Boss Steve who also died suddenly in his fifties, on the morning of the inquest RIP, second hearing into Edwards death,  I cut short my trip to see our Spanish 10 acres CIC where we would have all been together, with Edward driving us, at the 'Valley of Fortune and Flowers', as I just was tormented by all the lies so had to come back, to see, whom I could find information from at the placement, St Mungo's Endell Street. That is how I know what I know but I haven't been able to get on with doing our CIC much since due to this chasing of the CCTV.
Bumping into a senior member of staff, whilst in the Street, I was told by that staff, when I said to them, "I don't believe any of this, if it was your brother would you"?
They said looked me in the eye and said "no, but don't worry I have the USB, safely, of the CCTV"
So, you go figure that one out?
However, I am politely withdrawing the case because I don't wish people harm at St Mungo's  but do remember, my family and I, have a right to know. Ed was so lovely and didn't deserve to die.
The only abuse of process is the law and the courts and so, being, as I am far from stupid, this case, from your position now, will not bring the truth. The issue with the tech and it being so unexplained too, is a ridiculous evasive defence!
Apart from your arrogant stance, it was nice to meet your staff and barrister in Nov 2023.
Maybe, one day someone will show us the CCTV, who does care?
I will say though, I had some faith put back into the law, when I met Judge Common, he was a decent man I thought and the court staff fun!
However with a heavy heart in the law, I withdraw the case, as long as you said before that no costs are awarded and this is also in line with what the Judge ordered, as today is the day Judge Common said he would list it.
Kind Regards

Mary Moss

 
 
05/01/2024
 
Dear Liam, 
Thank you for your explanation and for telling me about the evidence although I still think this would be regarded as an act of omission with serious consequences in the light of new public laws.
Kind regards,
Mary Moss

 

 

Flyered at 3 St Mungo's resdential hostels of 14 in the area.

 

Dear Residents & Staff,

 

There is currently a court case regarding the unexpected sudden death of Edward Moss a resident of St Mungo’s in Endell Street, Covent Garden, in Sept 2021 whose face was bloody and assaulted.

 

The coroner said to have peace of mind from any suspicion, the family could see the 24-hour CCTV in the male cluster first floor.

 

To date, St Mungo’s refuse to let the family see what happened. They now in Jan 2024 say the USB of the security footage is lost/corrupted.

 

This is a private prosecution for £40k and the family if they before Jan 20th get a copy of the USB and win with it, will give you all the £40k!!

 

Call Jet confidentially 07710 228708 if you have a copy of the USB or post anonymously to 32 Tonbridge Hse, Tonbridge Street, WC1H 9PB.


 

04/01/2024

 

Dear Ms Moss

 

Please find our letter of today’s date attached which is being sent by email only.

 

Yours faithfully

 

Summary of letter attached. They have corrupted the CCTV.

 

Dear Liam,

 

Could you give me an update on 8-9/9/21 CCTV?

 

It really is a personal injury to not allow us access.

 

Kind Regards

Mary Moss 

From: Mary Moss <MaryMossBoss@outlook.com> Sent: 29 December 2023 10:17 To: Tolen, Liam <l.tolen@ashfords.co.uk> Subject: Re: Claim No: K01CL630 -

Dear Liam,

That's good. I really would appreciate a prompt and prudence response considering what this has done.

Have a good new year.

Mary Moss

 

From: Tolen, Liam <l.tolen@ashfords.co.uk> Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2023 2:58:13 PM To: Mary Moss <MaryMossBoss@outlook.com> Subject: Re: Claim No: K01CL630 -

Dear Ms Moss

We acknowledge safe receipt of the amended Particulars of Claim. 

We shall seek instructions on the balance of your email and will respond in due course. 

Yours faithfully 

Ashfords LLP

 

 

 

Dear Liam Tolen,

 

Can I reiterate the request for early disclosure of the CCTV 8/9/2021 and 9/9/2021and to ask for you to acknowledge service of the more detailed initial particulars within the 14 days they were served on Dec 20th 2023.

 

I attach a certificate of service.

 

May I also ask the Central London County Court to make a 'Summary Judgment' without a hearing at this stage, since it's very clear the defendant is only out to 'set the claim aside' and is abusing procedure by not responding, as that is the same tactic they did before and should be recognised.

 

The Summary Judgement would allow the Moss Family, in line with the coroners directive to see the CCTV from St Mungo's as requested, now since June 2022. That is all we want from the proceedings, so that we can have peace of mind.

 

We have never been interested in suing St Mungo's.

 

Therefore if  the charity is protecting the police may they think about our brother and let us go after the police as we already have a £700K claim against them currently also being abused in process.

 

Kind Regards

 

Mary Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment