Translate

Thursday 24 February 2022

Waiting for disclosure on my brothers inquest again... No legal help and then being messed about!!! Not even a Camden hearing but why?

Edward Moss 
Mary Moss Thu 24/02/2022 03:40 Please let me know when the review is complete today Mary Moss David Brereton Thu 24/02/2022 03:40 I am out of the office until Monday 7th March 2022 with no access to E-mails. For any urgent matters please call the office on 020 7538 1201 or E-mail coroner.poplar@camden.gov.uk Mary Moss Thu 24/02/2022 03:45 Dear Coroner, Following a series of emails with David Brereton, he told me that you will be completing your review on all the disclosure received today, 24th Feb 2022. This then will be sent to me as Edward's legal representative. However, he is away for 2 weeks upon prompting today. You will appreciate that I will need this review and disclosure today so that I can prepare for the inquest in April 2022. Please could you forward the disclosure and review then directly to me regardless of David's leave. Kind Regards Mary Moss coroner.poplar Thu 24/02/2022 03:46 You have reached the generic inbox of Poplar Coroner's Court. Thank you for your email. We will respond to this as soon as we are able. Mary Moss Thu 24/02/2022 10:30 Dear Coroner, Please let me know why I had no disclosure today and why the review was not forwarded to me? I was informed two weeks ago that this was happening today and can only see this as a tactical delay. If disclosure is delayed, then I need the inquest vacated in April I wish to have a jury led inquest and that has never been answered. Please see attached reasons that lead me to the conclusion that this is a cover-up. Kind Regards Mary Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment