Translate

Thursday 10 January 2013

I was issued with a search warrant on the 9th Jan for all doc's relating to Carol Cazier.. I am sure I offered them to the Government but maybe my lack of having horses prevented such meeting.. I have had my flat swept by Op 'you know who' completely and professionally and in a very tidy organized and friendly manner.. I am now co-operating with them. I have been given my laptop back today but they still hold 19 NAYPIC boxes which I handed over to them today without hesitation..as I had them hidden in a friends.. for them just to check in case there is other related info..and one motherboard computer also which was ceased.. just to put other blogs at bay... with what really happened.. after I published all I have... which you now know.. I am not fair game to have my life intruded on in this way but I trust that in my line of duty to the case and the victims my life will still stay quite private.. other than my work.. as they are the only one's who now know absolutely everything about me.. nice

No comments:

Post a Comment