Translate

Wednesday 30 September 2015

EXARO & PANORAMA CEASE & DESIST OR WE WILL SUE YOU FOR DEFAMATION - from NAYPIC ELECTED CHAIR MARY MOSS



Sep 22
Chris Fay, ex-NAYPIC, denies Panorama’s claim. Says that prog did not put accusation to him when it interviewed him.

WHY IS EXARO STILL CALLING HIM NAYPIC. Lady Barbarah Kahan was NAYPIC, Colonel Archie Pagan was NAYPIC, House of Commons MPs were NAYPIC, members of the Lords were NAYPIC but they all had other titles.. they all came into our offices with their help and their concerns.. NAYPIC is like that we talk to all sorts who break ranks and are pro NAYPIC, many people report child abuse to us!!!!! Also while I'm at it why do they keep saying the defunct NAYPIC...it's hardly dead if we've only just lost our premises in 2010 and court case in May 2013 but have two outstanding insurance claims to be paid by CHA through their/our insurers until May 2016 an issue NEVER reported?

Cease & Desist calling Labour Councillor for Greenwich & Residential Social Worker for Greenwich, Mr Christopher Fay..... NAYPIC!!!
NAYPIC means the National Association of Young People In Care which had many thousand of members and dozens of National Officers whom were elected at conference throughout the UK– the word ‘of ‘means those that are from care and at the time were under 25, ‘of’ young people in care is a consumer group of which none of this refers to this man. 
Also I like John Mann MP have been asked several times to be part of this 6th Oct Programme and have as usual said no way not the BBC.. anyway why would you give any air time to Chris Fay he loves that, good or bad!




From: david pallister
To: jo@spaceshift.co.uk
Sent: Friday, 30 November 2012, 16:20
Subject: request from a journalist.

Hello, I'm a journalist, formerly with the Guardian, now with Exaro News, a website. I'd like to have a chat about your Mary Moss days back in the 1980s with  NAYPIC,  if you feel relaxed about that. Something's brewing again. I've sent a similar email to the naypic hotmail address.
David Pallister
07798533910


Scarlet Maguire Gallery
To david pallister
12/01/12 at 1:04 PM

Errr what a creepy email!!

spaceshift...
in association with Scarlet Maguire Gallery
104-108 Cromer Street
London WC1H 8BZ
UK
tel: 00 44 (0) 20 7837 6680
mob: 07916 325037
david pallister

To Scarlet Maguire Gallery
12/01/12 at 3:50 PM
Hello,
I don't understand why you think my email was creepy. It was a perfectly straightforward request, the sort I've been doing since email began. Why don't we have a proper conversation?
David


Scarlet Maguire Gallery
To david pallister
12/01/12 at 6:08 PM


Life changes, people change and those sorts of issues take more than mere journalism to sort out.
Have you thought about the kids that were involved and how unprotected they still are?
How they have lived with this for so long.
Do you think it was nice for them to see a reputable organization like the BBC take a blow and not stand up themselves.
How lawyers ultimately have the power with press gagging and super injunctions.
How can those young people or now adults feel strong to come forward.
You press are just dropping people in the shit in some media frenzy.
People like me have changed to be able to move effectively in taking real action and still that is (albeit a life's work), very, very tough indeed.

Do you need people like me anymore to report what is already out there, no, you don't.
You have money and power to investigate and lawyers to back you so don't just think oh yeah a major story is coming out on Sunday lets embroil people who fought that sort of things years ago to their danger.. so you can use their names instead of your own.
Third party.
No protection.
I don't want to know.
I am enjoying watching it all come out as a viewer.
I done my job!

Now my job is futurist and healing and involves a youth programme that helps young people... why don't you report on that sort of thing.

I'd like to help but just now I have a 2 million pound court case I am fighting on Tuesday and that too is on my website...
I can talk with you more next week but it seems to me you are all in too much of a hurry and cannot be trusted to do the right things.

The press will have to change the way they deal with these issues, today's news, tomorrow forgotten about.. for years and years.. so I will observe and see how you all behave this time, as this is not news fodder..

and child abuse is finished!!!!

spaceshift...
in association with Scarlet Maguire Gallery
104-108 Cromer Street
London WC1H 8BZ
UK
tel: 00 44 (0) 20 7837 6680
mob: 07916 325037


david pallister
To  Scarlet Maguire Gallery
12/01/12 at 8:17 PM

Thanks for getting back to me. I've read something about your long legal battle and it sounds like a nightmare. Good luck with whatever is coming up on Tuesday, and I hope we could meet sometime thereafter.

I'm not the sort of journalist who rushes into things, nor am I working for a powerful organisation. Just to explain myself: I was an investigative reporter on the Guardian for 35 years. I'm a serious, careful journalist. Right now I'm doing some freelance work for a relatively new website called Exaro News.

I know something about the effects of child abuse. My wife is a lawyer who has represented numerous victims going back to the 1970s.

My interest has been aroused by new developments about incidents in Richmond. Post Savile (and McAlpine) the police are apparently revisiting historic cases that may not have been given proper scrutiny before. One involves the business at 27 Rocks Lane in Richmond and the Grafton Close children's home, as reported in the inquest into the death of Carole Kasir in 1990 at which you and Chris Fay  gave evidence and which was reported in the local and national press.

I'm trying to find out more about what went on then. I see  Naypic documents, still accessible on the internet, refer to these matters. That's what I want to talk to you about. You can be assured that any conversations will be treated in confidence.

If you're agreeable to a non-committal meeting, let me know. Perhaps a lunch next week on Thursday or Friday?

David

Scarlet Maguire Gallery
To david pallister
12/01/12 at 9:04 PM



Oh well good you are so so good but you kind of missed my point... New NAYPIC which I have funded since Major closed it down is in the Royal Courts of Justice represented by Jan Luba QC for the first time ever represented in a five year court case....
Mary Josofar Valdivieso Fortuno Flores (AKA Jo Flores, Jo Gavin and formerly Mary Moss) NAYPIC the website you are reading!!!!!!

spaceshift...
in association with Scarlet Maguire Gallery
104-108 Cromer Street
London WC1H 8BZ
UK
tel: 00 44 (0) 20 7837 6680
mob: 07916 325037




So without warning David & Alister Jackson from Panorama turned up at the Royal Courts of Justice actually wanting an interview that same day…. Wow.. so my supporters 7 friends had to tell them off and told them to leave me alone.. luckily we won permission to appeal that day and whilst we went to the pub next door to celebrate a two years waiting victory & hope that NAYPIC premises would be back.. they followed us and only left when I agreed to meet them both the next day with what I had on the case which is the stuff I later put on the internet…

Now I am asking Exaro just one thing….
Here is a piece I put on this blog some time ago…

Don’t pretend you have not seen it…


Cease & Desist calling Labour Councillor for Greenwich & Residential Social Worker for Greenwich, Mr Christopher Fay..... NAYPIC!!!

NAYPIC means the National Association of Young People In Care which had many thousand of members and dozens of National Officers whom were elected at conference throughout the UK– the word ‘of ‘means those that are from care and at the time were under 25, ‘of’ young people in care is a consumer group of which none of this refers to this man.

Now if you want to use the correct word he was a social worker whistle blower who had a proven track record in Greenwich as a local councillor of exposing abuse then by all means you can use NAYPIC advisor but you would have to say for just over a year and that he was sacked by NAYPIC.

It is not like you don’t know this as I have tirelessly made this very point. NAYPIC has a reputation to keep & without correctly addressing who this man is or was then, firstly he is taking advantage of our good name & secondly you are relentlessly supporting him in doing so.

I have not seen or heard of this man in 25 years.. he is clearly star struck and will become unstuck.. I do believe that you and Panorama will also come a cropper in all of this.. your timing during next weeks Tory Party conference has not gone unnoticed and I more than believe will backfire!!!

Mean while CEASE AND DESIST USING NAYPIC’s good name!

No comments:

Post a Comment