Dear Kerry,

Thanks for that. My thinking along the lines of what we spoke of is this. I had two fully refurbished businesses that made cash, hard cash. The loss of that is enormous. I think it is clear to me that people do not understand that loss of what that meant in terms of children's rights  because that was the only reason it was set up. I am fully qualified to go and do any job. As is Chantal. However the organization would effectively be wiped out without a settlement that meant it could continue as if the whole affair did not exist.

I know for myself that I would be happy to walk away with nothing having got the organization back from the abyss. I know that Chantal would feel the same. We are private people who want to do good in this life and to sit by and watch all the current news knowing how our social enterprise could have solved so much of this would be a travesty.

I would be okay to work to set up NAYPIC again to make a lot of money, as this is my mission in life for the kids. I cannot say at 44 that I would do anything in terms of this claim other than to fight tooth and nail for the social enterprise that was already mine. You have to consider all the work and personal sacrifice and finance that went into it from scratch and if I have a valid claim to get it back I will, such is my passion for what I was and am still trying to do.

So with this in mind I think any deal will start from that perspective and I hope that the housing association can see that that is just and right especially in terms of real events I wish to deal with at speed now, being held up with this court case.

To be clear any compensation would be paid directly to New NAYPIC/Youth Parliament before we would consider putting this episode behind us. Plus an apology.

You do good work and I appreciate that I am aggressive to deal with perhaps understandably to me but not to an average person who has not gone through what I have and doesn't have the same reasons to be aggressive like I am. It is historic to me.

So anyway Kerry you're a good person see what you can do if you can and perhaps we can all cry tears of joy and success.

Best
Mary

spaceshift...
in association with Scarlet Maguire Gallery
104-108 Cromer Street
London WC1H 8BZ
UK
tel: 00 44 (0) 20 7837 6680
mob: 07916 325037



From: Kerry Bretherton <KerryBretherton@tanfieldchambers.co.uk>
To: Scarlet Maguire Gallery <scarletmaguire@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, 7 March 2013, 9:02
Subject: Re: Clarification before bundles are put together

I will address this in the note to the unit which will be finalised at the weekend

Kind regards

Kerry

Sent from my iPad

On 7 Mar 2013, at 03:13, "Scarlet Maguire Gallery" <scarletmaguire@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Kerry,

It was good to meet you today albeit worrying overall as to the amounts you mentioned in any mediation.

Please see point 7.3.6 in the SJE Report specifically requested by Judge Cowell.

Also attached the Damp Expert Report I referred to.

I still think that the law of Vural is being left out of the claim and still am not satisfied as to why when there is statement of fact in the Judgment that the landlord breached the terms of the insurance by failing to make claims.
I think Jan's amended grounds 1 & 2 still leaves a lot of scope for damages for the flood, accident or not, to be part of the claim. The fact it caused damage and was outside of the demise, gives rise to a POL claim on the insurance. It is the landlords job to claim.

Can you please write to me the reason's why ventilation and the flood were taken out of the claim legally as my notes on today's verbal meeting are not altogether clear.

I can then reference it to the documents you will mention to support what you told me today.

All the Best

Mary
spaceshift...
in association with Scarlet Maguire Gallery
104-108 Cromer Street
London WC1H 8BZ
UK
tel: 00 44 (0) 20 7837 6680
mob: 07916 325037
<SJE report 271109-1-1.pdf> Doug Hall Single Joint Expert.
<104 - 108 Cromer Street draft report(3).pdf> MIke Parrett

Fw: Ms ****** ***********;

Just to add on, the losses are real Kerry, every day I look at them. They are not a fantasy they were the seedlings of a real economy that could have been duplicated nationally. Yesterday I brought you every enquiry since Nov 2008 and just so you can understand this, here is today's. We are 4 minutes from EuroStar. Serviced offices are £500 per head per month here.
spaceshift...
in association with Scarlet Maguire Gallery
104-108 Cromer Street
London WC1H 8BZ
UK
tel: 00 44 (0) 20 7837 6680
mob: 07916 325037

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "robin@freeofficefinder.com" <robin@freeofficefinder.com>
To: info@spaceshift.co.uk
Cc: fofleadcopy@googlemail.com
Sent: Thursday, 7 March 2013, 15:45
Subject: Ms Jane ******* *******************;


 

FOF Consultant Robin Thomas E-mail robin@freeofficefinder.com
Sent 07/03/2013 @ 15:45:22 Tel +44(0)845 241 3772

(FOF office use only) FOFCRM:1049596L71122 Applicant ID 1109495
Date/Time Sent 07/03/2013 @ 15:45:22 Preferred Locations St Pancras,
Applicant Name/s Ms **** ********* No. of Occupants 15
Company Name C********** Size of Area Req n/a
Type Of Business Software Total Price Limit Pcm considering options
Telephone 1 ****************** Move Date 3-6 months
Telephone 2 n/a Duration Req 6-12+ months
Email ********************* Reason for Moving not specified

Requiring Info Moving people across from **********, have just been given 4 months notice so a move date in August. Looking for good transport links to the Eurostar, with good security. Looking to be close to the station and looking for something good looking and impressive with access to a boardroom they can book out. Ideally furnished.
This organisation is client facing
Interested In Cromer Street  (Due to client confidentiality Jo has taken out the name of the clinet and put ****** instead. This company has a 200 Billion turnover.)